Chelsea VS Villarreal Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:34:52 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Super Cup -- Chelsea VS Villarreal 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Chelsea got 19 wins, 10 draws, 9 losses and placed the 4 of the English Premier League. In the last 20 games, Chelsea got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Villarreal got 15 wins, 13 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 games, Villarreal got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chelsea 0.92-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2225 matches, the home team got 1056 wins, 609 draws and 560 losses. Home win rate: 47.46%; Draw win rate: 27.37%; Away win rate: 25.17%; Home odds win rate: 50.79%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1102 matches, the home team got 459 wins, 311 draws and 332 losses. Home win rate: 41.65%; Draw win rate: 28.22%; Away win rate: 30.13%; Over odds win rate: 42.20%; Draw odds win rate: 6.72%; Under odds win rate: 51.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.91-3.35-3.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 140 games, the home team got 73 wins, 40 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 52.14%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 19.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chelsea(55.7%), Draw(26.0%), Villarreal(18.3%)