Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors VS Gwangju Football Club Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:34:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Korea League -- Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors VS Gwangju Football Club 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors got 10 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Gwangju Football Club got 5 wins, 4 draws, 13 losses and placed the 12 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Gwangju Football Club got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors 1.07-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 674 matches, the home team got 381 wins, 168 draws and 125 losses. Home win rate: 56.53%; Draw win rate: 24.93%; Away win rate: 18.55%; Home odds win rate: 34.42%; Draw odds win rate: 24.48%; Away odds win rate: 41.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5436 matches, the home team got 2378 wins, 1467 draws and 1591 losses. Home win rate: 43.75%; Draw win rate: 26.99%; Away win rate: 29.27%; Over odds win rate: 44.83%; Draw odds win rate: 6.42%; Under odds win rate: 48.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.58-3.70-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 79 games, the home team got 43 wins, 23 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 54.43%; Draw win rate: 29.11%; Away win rate: 16.46%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors(61.9%), Draw(22.5%), Gwangju Football Club(15.6%)