River Plate VS Atletico Mineiro Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:34:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa Libertadores -- River Plate VS Atletico Mineiro 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, River Plate got 2 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 12 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, River Plate got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Atletico Mineiro got 11 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atletico Mineiro got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is River Plate 0.92-0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 672 matches, the home team got 273 wins, 186 draws and 213 losses. Home win rate: 40.63%; Draw win rate: 27.68%; Away win rate: 31.70%; Home odds win rate: 46.73%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 707 matches, the home team got 307 wins, 213 draws and 187 losses. Home win rate: 43.42%; Draw win rate: 30.13%; Away win rate: 26.45%; Over odds win rate: 44.41%; Draw odds win rate: 6.93%; Under odds win rate: 48.66%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.91-3.20-3.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 9 wins, 10 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 36.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 24.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: River Plate(49.6%), Draw(28.0%), Atletico Mineiro(22.3%)