Sporting Cristal VS CA Penarol Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:35:44 GMT        

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Sporting Cristal VS CA Penarol 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Sporting Cristal got 2 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Peru Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Sporting Cristal got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, CA Penarol got 6 wins, 6 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Uruguay Primera Division. In the last 20 games, CA Penarol got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sporting Cristal 1.07-0-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 197 matches, the home team got 65 wins, 65 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 32.99%; Draw win rate: 32.99%; Away win rate: 34.01%; Home odds win rate: 32.99%; Draw odds win rate: 32.99%; Away odds win rate: 34.01%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2/2.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 255 matches, the home team got 106 wins, 70 draws and 79 losses. Home win rate: 41.57%; Draw win rate: 27.45%; Away win rate: 30.98%; Over odds win rate: 44.31%; Draw odds win rate: 4.71%; Under odds win rate: 50.98%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.75-3.10-2.43. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 4 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sporting Cristal(31.5%), Draw(29.3%), CA Penarol(39.2%)