Daegu FC VS Gimcheon Sangmu Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:35:44 GMT        

Match Time:

Korean FA Cup -- Daegu FC VS Gimcheon Sangmu 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Daegu FC got 9 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Daegu FC got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Gimcheon Sangmu got 11 wins, 8 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the K League Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Gimcheon Sangmu got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Daegu FC 0.88-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 575 matches, the home team got 300 wins, 122 draws and 153 losses. Home win rate: 52.17%; Draw win rate: 21.22%; Away win rate: 26.61%; Home odds win rate: 58.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 448 matches, the home team got 190 wins, 137 draws and 121 losses. Home win rate: 42.41%; Draw win rate: 30.58%; Away win rate: 27.01%; Over odds win rate: 41.96%; Draw odds win rate: 8.04%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.67-3.50-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 76 games, the home team got 45 wins, 18 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 59.21%; Draw win rate: 23.68%; Away win rate: 17.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Daegu FC(57.1%), Draw(25.2%), Gimcheon Sangmu(17.8%)