Ulsan Hyundai FC VS Yangju Citizen Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:35:44 GMT        

Match Time:

Korean FA Cup -- Ulsan Hyundai FC VS Yangju Citizen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Ulsan Hyundai FC got 12 wins, 8 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Ulsan Hyundai FC got 13 wins, 6 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Yangju Citizen got 3 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 13 of the Korea Challengers League. In the last 20 games, Yangju Citizen got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ulsan Hyundai FC 0.84-2-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 334 matches, the home team got 243 wins, 37 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 72.75%; Draw win rate: 11.08%; Away win rate: 16.17%; Home odds win rate: 44.61%; Draw odds win rate: 17.66%; Away odds win rate: 37.72%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.78-3/3.5-1.04. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 128 matches, the home team got 68 wins, 21 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 53.13%; Draw win rate: 16.41%; Away win rate: 30.47%; Over odds win rate: 46.09%; Draw odds win rate: 0.78%; Under odds win rate: 53.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.18-6.00-9.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 games, the home team got 25 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 78.13%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 9.38%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ulsan Hyundai FC(80.8%), Draw(12.7%), Yangju Citizen(6.5%)