Guangzhou FC VS Qingdao FC Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:35:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Chinese Super League -- Guangzhou FC VS Qingdao FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Guangzhou FC got 8 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Guangzhou FC got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Qingdao FC got 2 wins, 1 draws, 10 losses and placed the 8 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Qingdao FC got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Guangzhou FC 0.84-2.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 169 matches, the home team got 142 wins, 10 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 84.02%; Draw win rate: 5.92%; Away win rate: 10.06%; Home odds win rate: 50.89%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.11%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3/3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2461 matches, the home team got 1124 wins, 479 draws and 858 losses. Home win rate: 45.67%; Draw win rate: 19.46%; Away win rate: 34.86%; Over odds win rate: 46.16%; Draw odds win rate: 5.08%; Under odds win rate: 48.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is --. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Guangzhou FC(89.1%), Draw(8.2%), Qingdao FC(2.7%)